First virtual SAoO Congress
3-5 March 2021
Emergencies in ophthalmology practice – from arteritis to ZOOM-conference
Unexpected situations can occur to anyone. In such circumstances it is necessary to think and react quickly.
At the SAoO virtual congress, you will acquire the know-how to professionally master ophthalmological emergencies as well as other challenges that may arise.
The congress is directed towards ophthalmologists, medical practices, hospital and operating theatre staff, orthoptists and medical practice assistants.
Congress key features:
- Clear time structure: Each session starts on the hour and lasts 45 minutes.
- Sessions are delivered in German, French or English. The language abbreviation in the title indicates the original language of the session. Sessions in German will be simultaneously translated into French, and vice versa.
- In addition, sponsored satellite symposia.
- Optimal knowledge transfer maintained by using a voting system, panel discussions, possibility to post questions and communicate directly with speakers and exhibitors.
- Access for three months to all congress contents (until 6 June 2021, 23:59 CET)
Credits for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME)
The 5th Congress of the Swiss Academy of Ophthalmology (SAoO 2021 Virtual), Online, 03/03/2021-05/03/2021, has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 16 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity. The ECMEC®s are awarded on the basis of 1 ECMEC® for one hour (60 minutes) of educational activity with a maximum of 8 ECMEC®s per day.
Accreditation by the EACCME means that the CME/CPD activity provided is of high scientific value, is free of commercial bias and promotes active adult learning.